NGVs in Your Neighborhood Photo Contest
The Texas Natural Gas Foundation (TXNG) challenges you to find as many different natural gas vehicles
in use in your area as you can each month for the next six months. If your photos are selected, you’ll
receive recognition in the TXNG newsletter. Your photos will be featured in our newsletter, as well as on
the TXNG website and social media to raise public awareness of the many fleets choosing natural gas as
a transportation fuel.
By entering this Contest, each contestant consents to the use of his/her name, and/or
photos in any merchandise, advertisements, educational materials or publicity carried out or produced by
the Texas Natural Gas Foundation and its advertising and promotional agencies without further notice or
compensation. TXNG can publish or decline to publish, or use or decline to use, any submitted photos at
TXNG’s sole discretion.
(1) The TXNG Board’s decision is final and without appeal in all matters related to this Contest.
(2) All entries become the property of the Texas Natural Gas Foundation and will not be returned.
(3) The Texas Natural Gas Foundation, its advertising and promotion agencies assume no responsibility
for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, garbled or misdirected entries or
entries that have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy the Contest Rules.
(4) By entering this Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Texas Natural Gas
Foundation and their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors,
assigns, advertising and promotional agencies from any liability for any loss or damage of any kind to the
entrant or any other person in connection with this Contest or participation in any Contest related
(5) The Texas Natural Gas Foundation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or
suspend this Contest should an external circumstances arise which are beyond the reasonable control of
the Texas Natural Gas Foundation. The Texas Natural Gas Foundation is not responsible for any errors
or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. This Contest will run in accordance with these Contest
Rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel,
amend, modify or terminate this Contest or the Rules at any time in its sole discretion and without notice.
(5) Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules
if they participate in the Contest.
(6) The Texas Natural Gas Foundation recognition has no cash value.